WANNA ONE To Be One Prequel Repackage 1-1=0 (Nothing without you) (WANNA Ver. + One Ver. )
** Track list will be updated in the future**
Warner One, Pre-Qualified Package Album
‘1-1 = 0 (Nothing without you)’ Pre-sales start
Two versions of ‘WANNA’ and ‘ONE’ packages released
GroupWarner won the debut album “1-1 = 0 (Nothing without you)” in advance of the release of the pre-sale through the online music site.
This album is divided into the purple color ‘WANNA’ version of the debut album ‘To Be One’ and the ‘ONE’ version of the wine color, showing the growth story of incomplete youth through the photo book of each version.
In addition, there will be 11 kinds of photo cards of different versions, the widest range of random cards, and a golden ticket.
In addition, cover cards that attracted eye-catching attention from previous albums were transformed into calendar cards aimed at the upcoming year-end season, with 12 randomly recorded versions.
o The package is made of two kinds ‘WANNA’ Ver. (purple color) / ‘ONE’ Ver. (wine color)
However, the product numbers and bar codes for the above two versions are the same.
Until the announcement is made separately, you can order by version.
[Album composition] – Album Cover, CD: One for each version
– Photo Book: Wanna give. Give me one. By version or configuration
– Calendar Card: Wanna ver. Give me one. 11 kinds of each individual version + one group of 12 kinds of total random one recorded (total 24 kinds)
– Photo Card: Wanna give. Give me one. Random one of eleven species recorded for each version (total 22 species)
– Mini Standing Doll: Wanna give. Give me one. Random one of eleven species recorded for each version (total 22 species)
– Golden Ticket : Wanna ver. / One ver.
ojeon-e gwangye eobs-i 1jong sulog
– Golden Ticket: Wanna give. Give me one. 1 version regardless of each version[Book purchase privilege] – Reservation purchase privilege Separate presentation poster: One of two kinds of groups without a version classification Random presentation (** Depending on situation it may be difficult to cope with 1: 1)